Are you looking for a modern bunk for your modern child, but still want to keep a semi-classic design? The Arizona Bunk Bed by Atlantic Furniture is for you. Straight clean lines give you a modern feel, yet the rounded vertical slats let you have the traditional mission style. This hip Bunk Bed is easy to assemble and comes in two of our high build Five Step Finishes. Manufactured of Eco-friendly Hardwood giving your child the modern look they want and letting you feel good about your purchase.
Arizona Twin Over Twin Dimensions: 67.12"H x 41.37"W x 78.87"D
- Solid hardwood motrise and tenon construction.
- 26 Steel Reinforcement Points.
- Designed for durability.
- Includes two 14 piece solid hardwood slat kits.
- Accepts under bed storage drawers or trundle bed.
- Guard rails match panel design.
- Available in Antique Walnut, Natural Maple, and Caramel Latte finishes
- We certify this bunk bed model has been tested by an independent laboratory and is in compliance with ASTM F-1427 Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Bunk Beds and the Government Code of Federal Regulations 1213 and 1513
- Safety Documentation
- Download Assembly Instructions: #1, #2, #3
Due to individual monitor settings, actual color may vary
Atlantic Furniture, Inc. (originally Watercraft, Inc.) was founded 1983 in Western Massachusetts and originally manufactured and sold pine waterbed frames to wholesale customers. 22 years later, Atlantic is a small company primarily involved in import furniture. Their center of operations is in Springfield, MA.
Atlantic Furniture prides themselves on using eco-friendly hardwood, otherwise known as the Rubber Tree. Using these trees is economical and good for the Earth for many reasons.