The Baby K'tan Baby Carrier is a new and innovative soft baby carrier that is a cross between a sling and a more structured front carrier, providing the positions and benefits of both. There is no other carrier available like it. Parents or caregivers can comfortably carry infants and toddlers (from birth to 3+ years old) in eight different positions, (normally four different carries are needed to encompass these 8 positions), the Carrier is also ideal for premature babies and babies with special needs. The Baby K'tan has added security and back support as compared to the traditional sling, and added comfort and ease of use as compared to the traditional front carrier. Our unique design offers the wearer a 100% cotton carrier with NO buckles, snaps, rings or hardware, that otherwise make baby wearing complicated and uncomfortable. Our adjustable back support band offers the wearer extra back support and makes it easy to adjust baby or toddlers weight distribution on both shoulders. The Baby K'tans unique two loop design holds babies more securely and is extremely easy to use - NO WRAPPING INVOLVED! It is easy to put on and take off.
- Unique double-sling design, a cross between a soft sling and a structured front baby carrier or backpack
- Used in hospitals across the U.S. for preemies and infants with developmental delays
- Unique double-sling design enables parents to carry twins hands-free
- Has a built-in back support band for parents; Second loop acts as nursing cover for moms
- Carries infants and toddlers in 9 positions
- Free matching baby hat & matching sash included
- Made entirely of soft 100% cotton and organic cotton
- One of Pregnancy Magazines Best of 2008 Baby Products; Voted Best Dad Carrier by GreatDads.com
- Featured on The Today Show, Redbook Magazine, Urban Baby, iVillage, Parent & Family, Pregnancy & Newborn
- The Finishing Touch! Add personalized embroidery to your Baby K'tan Baby Carrier to make it uniquely your own. Or make a special gift even more personal with your choice of 4 monogramming styles.
The carrier size generally corresponds to your fitted (tight) t-shirt size.
If you are 5'4" or under it is recommended to choose a smaller size.
If you are in between sizes based on the measurements above, it is recommended to choose the smaller size.
Due to individual monitor settings, actual color may vary