Green Frog Art Old World 3 Drawer Dresser Changer
Item #: GR-70-001
Manufacturer: Green Frog Art
Mfg. ID: 70-001
The stunning Old World three drawer dresser by Green Frog Art is truly unique with its gold hand painted detailing, intricate carvings and a beautiful antiqued dark wood finish. A removable four sided changing tray is included. A touch of traditional old world charm! This exquisite dresser/changer will accompany your child as he/she grows from infant to adult. It features three-drawers with elegant molding and gold hand-painted details on the front and side panels. The dressercomes with a four sided removable changing top with a full felted bottom allowing this piece to be easily converted from a changing table to a dresser or even an entryway piece.
Old World 3 Drawer Dresser Dimensions: 36"W x 21"D x 40.5"H (w/changing tray installed)
Changing Tray Dimensions: 35.5"W x 18"D x 4.5"H
- Dresser and tray have gold hand painted detailing, intricate carvings and a beautiful antiqued dark wood finish
- Removable tray bottom is covered with felt so dresser surface won't get scratched
- Minimal assembly required
- JPMA Certified
- Coordinating crib and cradle available separately
- All Green Frog Art products are made with non toxic paints or stains and meet or exceed the current ASTM safety standards.
Due to individual monitor settings, actual color may vary
- Green Frog Art was incorporated in 1995 after the founder, Kelly Neal, recognized a need in the marketplace for infant and juvenile art and accessories sophisticated enough that families would continue to enjoy them after the baby had grown. Over the years Green Frog Art has translated Kelly's original vision and unique style into a growing array of beautifully distinctive children's furniture, artwork and decorative accessories.
- As a child, Kelly was fascinated by print advertising and the ability of products to create a mood or inspire a feeling. She took her desire to learn more about business and marketing to Georgetown University, earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 1991. Kelly furthered her education at Georgetown University Law Center where she earned a J.D. in 1994. Also in 1994 she received her Certified Public Accountant Certificate and served as Special Projects Editor for the American Criminal Law Review.
- Kelly went on to practice Securities and Mergers and Acquisitions law at the prestigious law firm of Dewey Ballantine in New York City. After several years of practicing law, Kelly's entrepreneurial spirit took over and she launched a venture which allowed her to apply her business acumen to the creative field of children's furnishings.
- Kelly's vision centers around the idea that today's parents want their children's rooms to reflect their own taste and decorating style, and that functional but tasteful kid's furniture is needed throughout the home. Green Frog Art has been a leader in applying adult-inspired colors and themes to nursery and child decor. At its inception, Green Frog Art was the only limited edition print publisher that focused exclusively on the children's market. While continuing to publish its own exclusive art in both limited and open editions, the company expanded to included a variety of hand painted furniture items and decorative accessories including cribs and related case pieces, cradles, lamps, tables and chairs, rocking chairs, step stools, toy chests, and soft goods which include cradle and crib linens. Many of these items are as appropriate in the family room, kitchen, living room or at Grandma's house as they are in the nursery. All products reflect Kelly's exacting attention to detail in both styling and quality.
- Green Frog Art is a privately held corporation headquartered in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Kelly, who serves as the company's President as well as head of design, is an award-winning designer, former Chairman of the Juvenile Products Manufacturing Association, on the board of directors of All Baby & Child, Inc. and is active in several local and national children's charities. She was recently appointed to the board of directors of First Candle. She lives with her husband David Mariotti, three-year old daughter Ava and two dogs, Mimi and Lucy.
- Kelly is a member and a former board member of the American Society of Furniture Designers.
- Green Frog Art is a proud member of the Juvenile Products Manufacturer's Association. To find out more about the JPMA and its services with respect to product testing and certification, please visit JPMA.org
|Reviewed 0 times