Each Naturepedic Organic Cotton Contoured Changing Pad features a luxurious organic cotton fabric with a clear 100% polyethylene food-grade waterproof coating. Non-allergenic and easy-to-clean. Organic cotton filling is unbleached, undyed, and grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers. Firm Support: Features Air-Core(tm), a non-toxic environmentally friendly support layer made from 100% food-grade polyethylene. Air-Core is a network of closed cell air pockets that provide a firm and comfortable base without the toxic properties of polyurethane foam and the allergenic concerns of latex rubber.
4-Sided Contoured Changing Pad: 16.5" x 33" x 4"
- Waterproof Organic Cotton Cover: Features a luxurious organic cotton fabric with a clear 100% polyethylene food-grade waterproof coating. Non-allergenic and easy-to-clean
- Organic Cotton Filling: Pure, Natural, and chemical-free
- Firm Support: Features Air-Core, a non-toxic environmentally friendly support layer made from 100% food-grade polyethylene. Air Core is a network of closed cell air pockets that provide a firm and comfortable base without the toxic properties of polyurethane foam and the allergenic concerns of latex rubber.
- Non-Toxic Design: NO Vinyl, PVC or Phthalates, NO Polyurethane Foam, NO Latex or Wool (for allergy concerns)
- 2-Sided and 4-Sided Options Available: Features Safety Buckle to secure baby while changing. Easy Snap Screws Secure to dresser.
- Optional Changing Pad Cover: Fitted design decures to changing pad. Made from 100% Organic Cotton. Provides a soft absorptive surfacce for added comfort. Machine Washable
Due to individual monitor settings, actual color may vary
Naturepedic is the first and only mattress company to specialize exclusively in the design and manufacturing of infant and children's mattresses that promote natural and organic materials, a non-toxic design, fire-safety, and baby health.
All Naturepedic natural and organic mattresses have been designed with the help of pediatricians, orthopedic specialists, chemists, and engineers. Research and design is coordinated by G.E.M. Testing & Engineering Labs in Cleveland, Ohio.
All Naturepedic mattresses are manufactured to provide long lasting heirloom quality workmanship. We have done the research and gathered the right materials so that you can focus on what really counts - giving your child a healthy sleep environment.
We believe that mother nature provides the best materials for a healthy and comfortable sleep. Life is too valuable to take unnecessary chances. Why not just use more natural products that don't carry the same risks as synthetic and petroleum based ingredients?
All of us at Naturepedic invite you to join in our mission of improving the lives of our children. In doing so, you are also promoting sustainability and good stewardship.