The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Oval Bassinet Pad features organic and healthy materials for your baby's safety and comfort. It combines U.S. grown certified organic cotton filling with a premium waterproof organic cotton cover so pure that it meets food contact standrds. Also features Air-Core, a non-toxic environmentally friendly support layer made from food-grade polyethylene. Exclusive non-toxic fire protection meets and exceeds all federal and state flammability standards.
Naturepedic Oval Bassinet Pad: 14" x 29" x 2"
- Premium Organic Cotton Waterproof Cover: Organic Cotton Fabric with a wipe clean waterproof surface, so pure it meets food contact standards. Extra strong fabric for long lasting durability
- Organic Cotton Filling: U.S. Grown and Certified
- Hypoallergenic Design: Dust mite barrier cover-no need for an additional encasing. NO Latex or Wool- No Need to worry about these high-allergy materials.
- Fire Protection: Meets and exceeds all Federal and State flammability standards without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Firm Support: Features Air-Core, a comfortable support layer made from food-grade polyethylene. Air Core is a network of closed cell air pockets that provide a firm and comfortable base.
- Safe Design: Snug Fit with square corners. 1 year limited warranty.
Due to individual monitor settings, actual color may vary
Naturepedic is the first and only mattress company to specialize exclusively in the design and manufacturing of infant and children's mattresses that promote natural and organic materials, a non-toxic design, fire-safety, and baby health.
All Naturepedic natural and organic mattresses have been designed with the help of pediatricians, orthopedic specialists, chemists, and engineers. Research and design is coordinated by G.E.M. Testing & Engineering Labs in Cleveland, Ohio.
All Naturepedic mattresses are manufactured to provide long lasting heirloom quality workmanship. We have done the research and gathered the right materials so that you can focus on what really counts - giving your child a healthy sleep environment.
We believe that mother nature provides the best materials for a healthy and comfortable sleep. Life is too valuable to take unnecessary chances. Why not just use more natural products that don't carry the same risks as synthetic and petroleum based ingredients?
All of us at Naturepedic invite you to join in our mission of improving the lives of our children. In doing so, you are also promoting sustainability and good stewardship.