The Naturepedic Waterproof Organic Cotton Flat Portable Crib Pad features a waterproof, soft and breathable surface that provides a soft, non-sweaty and comfortable waterproof barrier and also blocks dust-mites and other potential allergens. The top and bottom layers are made with 100% organic cotton fabric with an ultra-thin waterproof barrier in the center, Features DrySleep technology, which effectively blocks liquids from passing through while still allowing the fabric to "breathe." Some water vapor is allowed to escape resulting in less "sweaty backs" and providing a drier, more comfortable sleep. This alternative design has NO Vinyl/PVC, No Phthalates, No Latex (allergy concerns). Machine Wash & Dry.
Flat Portable Crib Protector Pad: 24" x 38"
- 2 Layers of Organic Flannel (top&bottom)
- Highly Absorptive and Extra Soft
- Reduces Uneven temperatures, Sweating, and Clamminess
- Ultra-Thin Waterproof Membrane in Center: Features DrySleep technology, which effectively blocks liquids from passing through while still allowing the fabric to breathe. Some water vapor is allowed to escape resulting in less sweaty backs and a drier, more comfortable sleep. Provides a soft, non-sweaty and comfortable waterproof barrier (as compared to vinyl and rubber). Also blocks dust-mites and other allergens.
- Alternative Design
- No Vinyl
- No Phthalates
- No Latex Rubber (for allergy concerns)
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Machine Wash & Dry
- Made in U.S.A.
- Multiple Sizes Available
- Choosing Waterproof or Non-Waterproof: Both pads will provide added breathability and absorption in case of an accident. If a waterproof mattress is used, you can go either way. However, the waterproof pad eliminates the need to clean the waterproof mattress in the event of an accident (especially convenient). For non-waterproof mattresses, the waterproof pad is highly recommended for protection while also providing a dust mite barrier.
Due to individual monitor settings, actual color may vary
Naturepedic is the first and only mattress company to specialize exclusively in the design and manufacturing of infant and children's mattresses that promote natural and organic materials, a non-toxic design, fire-safety, and baby health.
All Naturepedic natural and organic mattresses have been designed with the help of pediatricians, orthopedic specialists, chemists, and engineers. Research and design is coordinated by G.E.M. Testing & Engineering Labs in Cleveland, Ohio.
All Naturepedic mattresses are manufactured to provide long lasting heirloom quality workmanship. We have done the research and gathered the right materials so that you can focus on what really counts - giving your child a healthy sleep environment.
We believe that mother nature provides the best materials for a healthy and comfortable sleep. Life is too valuable to take unnecessary chances. Why not just use more natural products that don't carry the same risks as synthetic and petroleum based ingredients?
All of us at Naturepedic invite you to join in our mission of improving the lives of our children. In doing so, you are also promoting sustainability and good stewardship.